Public relations is about managing effective communication between an organisation
and its 'publics' or target audiences to help achieve business objectives.
That's why good PR is much more than just 'press releases'.
Relations provides a range of PR services - on an ongoing or project basis
- to assist you to communicate with anyone who can impact the success of your
Whether you need to:
tailored communication strategies that achieve results.
- persuade customers to purchase your product/service;
- build strategic business alliances;
- change attitudes;
- inform suppliers; or,
- gain the support of key opinion leaders,
We work with a variety of clients, mainly in the healthcare, social issues, cause-related marketing and not-for-profit sectors.
They all share a desire for quality public relations services that add real
value to their organisation, along with personal attention from a senior practitioner.
Our services include:
- PR campaign development and strategic planning
- Communication counsel
- Media relations
- Specialist writing, including newsletters, articles, brochures, speeches, submissions, annual reports, websites
- Business-to-business communication
- Employee communication
- Issues research and management
- Campaign evaluation
Some of our work has included:
- Ongoing media relations for a major drug and alcohol rehabilitation service
- Publicity activities to support health-related charity fundraising initiatives and events
- Media relations for the annual conference of a national scientific association
- Local media relations support for a national parenting and early childhood program
- National media launch and communication with healthcare professionals for a new cancer treatment
- Internal and supplier communications for a manufacturing company undergoing corporate change
- Brand- and reputation-building campaign for a rising HR services company
We also provide corporate writing services and a range of communication-related workshops.